Company On the Wave Eugeniusz Wiszowaty, based in Świnoujście, provides services in the field of short-term rental of a flat, called an apartment for short-term tourist demand.
INFORMATION FOR THE CUSTOMER / GUEST
The terms used mean:
- Client / guest - the person making the reservation / the person checked into the apartment.
- Service Provider - a company that provides a rental service.
- Confirmation of reservation - a document containing all data regarding the stay.
- Guaranteed reservation - a reservation for which an advance payment has been made on time.
- Non-guaranteed reservation - each reservation awaiting the payment of the deposit.
- Advance payment - the amount to be paid securing the conclusion of the contract.
- The current offer of apartments available for rent is available on the website www.jolanki.pl.
- The client / guest makes an initial reservation of the apartment.
- The service provider sends an electronic confirmation of the reservation of the selected apartment.
- The client / guest makes an advance payment to the Service Provider's bank account. within 2 days (unless otherwise stated). The date of prepayment is the date of crediting the Service Provider's bank account.
- Exceeding the deadline for paying the down payment may result in the cancellation of a non-guaranteed booking. The down payment will be returned to the payer's account within 2 business days.
- Confirmation of the reservation with the deposit paid on time is a confirmation of the contract between the client / guest and the Service Provider.
- The remaining amount for the stay is paid by the client / guest in cash or by BLIK on the day of arrival.
- A spa tax is payable on arrival.
- According to the information contained in the confirmation, the given date of stay is binding for both parties.
- The contract, which constitutes the booking confirmation, expires on the departure date stated in the booking confirmation.
- In the event of shortening the stay, the Service Provider does not reimburse the costs of the stay.
- In the event of cancellation of the reservation / cancellation of the arrival, the client / guest bears the costs of the advance payment.
- If the clientt / guest does not show up at the facility on the day of the planned arrival by 10.00 p.m. (unless otherwise agreed) the reservation is canceled and the Service Provider may sell the stay from the next day to another client / guest.
- Minimum length of stay: 7 days in season A +, 5 days in season A.
CHANGE OF BOOKING
- The client / guestt should notify the Service Provider in writing / electronically about the will to change the reservation made within 30 days before the planned arrival.
- The Service Provider will consider the proposed changes and inform the client / Guest in writing / electronically.
- In the event that a change in the booking made is not possible, it remains in force.
- The client / guest does not bear the costs in the case of cancellation of the reservation more than 30 days before the date of arrival.
- The client / guest bears the costs of the advance payment in the event of cancellation less than 30 days before the date of arrival.
- The client / guest is obliged to pay the full amount for the stay in the booked period in the event of cancellation on the day of arrival or no show.
- The price given in the description of the apartment is a gross price and includes a stay.in the apartment of the maximum number of people set for it for one day
- The price does not include:
- spa tax,
- possible rental of a garage.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE OF GUESTS
- The hotel day starts at 3:00 p.m. and ends until 10:00 a.m. on the last day of your stay.
- It is possible to arrange other times of arrival and departure of guests.
RULES APPLICABLE DURING THE STAY OF THE GUESTS
- Each guest is obliged to comply with the rules contained in the booking confirmation, respect for property and generally accepted rules of public order.
- After 22:00, only the checked-in persons included in the reservation may stay in the apartment.
- The guest will be the sole user of the apartment at this time.
- The service provider is not responsible for items left in the apartment
- The guest has the option of reporting all matters related to the stay to the Service Provider. As far as possible, they will be dealt with without undue delay.
The Service Provider is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the stay that does not directly depend on him.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE CUSTOMER / GUEST PERSONAL DATA
- By making a reservation, the Customer / Guest agrees to place his personal data in the Service Provider's database. These data will be properly secured and will be used by the Service Provider only for the purposes of providing the service, i.e. booking, fulfilling the registration obligation and collecting the spa fee in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data.